5 Secrets About Cenforce And Super P Force That Nobody Will Tell You
Table of Contents
Super P Force And Cenforce Trivia- Points To Know Before You Use These For The First Time
Erectile Dysfunction and Impotence are conditions that snatch well being and solace entirely from a man’s life. These conditions can arise due to various factors- physiological, Psychological as well as side effects of certain medications and due to ailments. No matter that exact cause, the outcome is the most devastating, ruining a man’s self-confidence and esteem. As such, men suffering from these issues keep looking for an adequate solution to these problems. The advancement of medical science has fetched effective medication that can treat these conditions, restoring happiness and pleasure in the course of life.
Super P Force is a blessing for men suffering from impotence and ED issues
Speaking about the medicines to treat Erectile Dysfunction and male impotence, you need to give a special mention to Super P Force. It combines Sildenafil Citrate and Dapoxetine Hydrochloride. Research suggests it comes highly effective in treating premature ejaculation and erection related issues in men in the age group between 18 and 64 years.
If you are going to take this medicine for the first time, you will have concerns about its effectiveness and safety. As such, it makes sense to throw light on some crucial aspects of this medicine. It will enable you to approach this medicine with confidence and make the best use of the drug
Essential Points to know before you start taking Super P Force
- Sildenafil Citrate is the key ingredient in Super P Force, and it comes in the category of PDE5 Inhibitors. It treats erectile Dysfunction and early ejaculation by enhancing the blood flowing to the penis at the time of sexual activities. The rise in blood flow triggers harder and more prolonged erection, producing complete sexual gratification.
- Super p Force is not a regular medicine that you need to consume daily for a specific span. Instead, it is a need-base medicine. You should take this medicine before sexual activities, only if required. Ideally, you should take this pill an hour before getting into sexual activities.
- Refrain from taking one pill in 24 hours. Taking more than one medicine at a go, you stand chances to face adverse side effects. It can result in prolonged erection for more than 4 hours, and it comes excessively painful.
- Consumption of this pill is unsolicited for boys under the age of 18 years and men over the age of 65 years.
- It is not suitable for the following categories of individuals:
- Hypotension Patients
- Individuals with excessively high blood pressure
- Coronary Artery Troubles
- Individuals with a history of major cardiac issues and
Keep in mind that, Super P Force never reverses deformation of the male reproductive organ, neither it prevents leukaemia. It would help if you started taking this medicine, only after consulting your physician.
Cenforce restores happiness in your marital life
When it comes to medicines that treat erectile Dysfunction and premature ejaculation, Cenforce is another gallant alternative. Sildenafil is the primary ingredient in this drug, and it has established its worthiness to treat these conditions. This drug helps you to get a harder and prolonged erection and prevents early ejaculation. As a consequence, you can experience a more satisfying sexual life.
What must you know before buying Cenforce?
Cenforce should not be taken in combination, or along with other medicines for treating erectile Dysfunction or male impotence. Likewise, you should never take it if you are allergic to Sildenafil.
Based on the history of Kidney troubles and liver issues, your physician is likely to suggest a dose adjustment. As such, self-medication with this drug is unsolicited. You should always speak to your physician before you start taking this medicine. Based on certain existing health conditions, your physician may advise you not to opt for this drug.
Is there any medicine that is likely to intervene with Cenforce?
The following categories of medicines are likely to intervene with Cenforce:
- Medicines for treating high blood pressure.
- Antidepressant medicines
- Antibiotics of certain categories
- Medicines for treating HIV/AIDS
- Antifungal Medicines
- Hepatitis C Drugs.
- Medicines meant for treating Prostate Problems
If you are taking either of the medication stated above, please consult with your doctor, before you start taking this medicine.
What are the frequently observed side effects of Cenforce?
The most commonly observed side effects of Cenforce are:
- Skin Rash, Hives and itching, and swelling of the tongue, Lips, and face.
- Acute Breathing Troubles
- Temporary Hearing Impairment
- Mild-to-severe chest pain
- Blurred Vision and troubles in differentiating Blue from Green color.
- Fast and irregular Heat rhythm
- Painful erection for prolonged hours.
Who should not take Cenforce?
Never ever take Cenfroce, if:
- Allergic to Sildenafil
- You have a history of acute infection in the bladder.
- Ailments of the Heart and the kidneys.
- Hyper or Hypo Thyroid
- High or low blood sugar level.
- In case your physician has advised you to refrain from sexual activities.
What is the right dose for Cenforce?
It is not a medicine that you should take regularly. Instead, you need to take this medicine, only when you get into sexual activities. As such, you need not worry if you are missing a dose. You should not take more than one pill within 24 hours. You can take this medicine on an empty stomach or after a meal. Ideally, consume a pill an hour before you start sexual activities. Refrain from receiving this medicine for a long time as it is likely to trigger irreversible damages to your health.
The points stated should get ample consideration and attention, before you start taking Super P Force or Cenforce. It will help you to escape the unsolicited outcomes, and still reap the maximum benefits from these medicines. After all, it is a wise and considerate person who deserves to get the maximum benefit from any product. Avoid overdosing with these medicines, and stick to the guidelines that your physician sets for you. The considerate and careful use of these medicines will produce the best possible outcome in bringing back happiness in your sexual life. It will pave the way for significant improvement in the quality of your life.